Thursday, March 31, 2005

SHRIMP, CUCUMBER, AND MANGO SALAD Recipe at Epicurious.com

SHRIMP, CUCUMBER, AND MANGO SALAD Recipe at Epicurious.com


Photo from Epicurious by: Lisa Hubbard. (who incidentally makes this look sooooo tempting!) If you had any idea about me...(which you probably don't) you might know that this meal idea sounds like nirvana to me. I love, love, love LOVE Cucumbers and Mango! Not to mention that the "forbidden food" of shellfish has made it all the more tempting and delightful to a girl like me. Therefore the simple hint at putting them together has sent me into a tizzy.

why in the hell didn't I think of this before? Truthfully I don't think I could tell you, or rather give any reason why. The thought just never crossed my mind before now. And it doesn't hurt that today is the most loveliest of days for it. San Francisco has decided to tease us all with awesome clear and warm weather (well sunny at least...warm is relative.) So it only makes me wish that I had a yard with a portch so that I go back there tonight and have this lovely meal with some nice white wine and slowly get tossed as the sun sets in the background.

ahhh... now that's romance!

No comments: