Tuesday, October 02, 2012

the fact that I've not updated in so long I think has everything to do with the fact that I've been so focused on everything and everyone else other than myself. I'm expecting again, this time a boy, and have begun trudging/walking merrily down the road of adult hood. (whatever that means.)

Having made my "choice" so far so, so good. Its been a grind, and its difficult, but so far my little love is happy and healthy for the attention and interaction than she can get from others. My bigger love on the other hand - he's a superhero for all of the things that I ask of him and he willingly does... for some unforeseen reason. I've taken on more responsibilities (both in work and personal lives) and trying to remind myself what it means to be creative outside of the requirements of my job.

*sigh*

No comments: