Wednesday, March 05, 2003

but now that I've Managed to fuck things up even more....damn. Life sucks and if you're lucky you get a painless death.
- I dislocated/broke my right knee now. fuck.

I only had one good knee left to work with and I managed to go and fuck that shit up too.

Here's the deal:
It was last thursday (2/27) when I was out with the usual suspects. Of course there was alcohol involved, but I was being good as I didn't want to get trashed. it was a good night, and I have to admit that I have never seen my roommate that shit-faced, ever. it was funny. I was happy. I was having a good time...so I was skipping, and generally being silly. so naturally I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to do my version of Monty Python's Flying Circus' - Ministry of Silly Walks. Thats what did it. I was mid-goose step/hop and then I came down wrong. Although I never knew that there was as right way to have a silly walk, but now I do.
Fuck it hurt. And it didn't help that it sobered me up immediately. Unfortunatley it didn't sober up the rest of the crew. They were all pretty much still shitfaced as shitfaced as you can be. so I went home, hobbled up my stairs and tried to sleep. I haven't really slept well since.

No comments: