Thursday, January 20, 2005

Signature iPod's


I'm not going to be able to say much here other than I really do love coldplay and I am, of course, absolutely forgiving of chris for running off and marrying an actress, knocking her up, and then naming their baby girl "Apple"


And then of course the melange du' jour of punk-pop, looks like it's going to be perfect for my 13 year old neice, who doesn't really know what good music is becuase she is so hyper focused on being pumped full of MTV (they once played videos) shows with silly sound tracks simply picking from the pop-top 40. Thereby reinfocing supposed drama (which it completly is not anything more than staged - central casting kids) with music and continually fuelling a droning cycle of bad music.

I wanted my MTV - but now you can keep it.

No comments: