Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good 'ol Fashioned Road trip

I've uploaded the rest of the photos to Flicker in this set - there are waaaaay too many shots from car windows - so please forgive my repetitiveness - I have no good sense on what's good versus what's bad.

Enjoy!!!
Nearing Utah ol' fashoned Road trip
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuleka/sets/72157605723162088

About the set
258
items | 0 views
Kenneth and Kira's 6 state road trip.
A selection of things from the set
Nearing Utah Nevada's foothills at the NV,UT border the Bonneville Salt Flats from I-80 Wendover, NV
(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

No comments: