Tuesday, December 17, 2002

this past weekend was a blur. Thank god I am not an alcoholic. but If you can hand me that beer over there....

Was in Washington DC and drank, ate and was trying to be merry. Only I dont think I drank enough to be merry. Maybe I was jolly, but not merry.
Thursday night: A fishbowl of rum/gin punch started me out. I don't remember getting into bed, but I was woken up at 5 am by a very annoying alarm clock.
Friday: Most of the day...pretending I wasn't drunk/hungover. Then, YAY! drinks galore! A hosted bar at my company party. Needless to say..I don't remember much of the meal, but the drinks were free. (really thats all that matters.)
Saturday: we aren't talking to each other right now. Then later...more drinking! and dancing, yay!
Dunday: flying home...drinking in business class!

what's the diffrence between alcoholics and drinkers...Drinkers aren't quitters

No comments: