Monday, December 30, 2002

I should know better than to travel with family. Oh damn was that a mistake. Matricidal impulses surged through me after the first 12 hours.

I'm actually surprized that I lasted that long. Needless to say the whole point of the trip was for me to gain a wholesome (and envying) winter suntan. Of which I did manage to get a little darker, but no thanks to the family unit of which I had to spend nearly every waking hour with. I don't know how you can spoil heaven, but it was defintely a little frayed around the edges.

there is a quote I've come across which could not have said it better: Maybe there is no hell. Maybe hell is listening to your grandparents eat sandwiches while they breath through their noses. truer words could not have been spoken.

And if you don't know, now you know! WHoooYahhh!

No comments: