Friday, April 01, 2005

ThinkGeek :: iCopulate

Just when you thought that geeks couldn't be more looser-ish... long came iCopulate, and blew that whole notion out of the playground.
From the website Think Geek:
"Now your iPod® can get some action and do direct data transfers at the same time! Here's how it works. Simply apply a dab of the included iLube© onto the dock connector of your iPod® and slip it into one end of the iCopulate's™ latex sleeve. Find another consenting iPod® in the vicinity and deftly insert it into the opposite end of the sleeve."

Uh. Yeah. I didn't think it could be done, but it was. Geeking out, just got even dirtier than I ever expected. This is "just" this side of PG- Shouldn't-be-seen-outside-of-the-home, and a little more than "Mommy! I need my mommy!" Of course everybody knows that most geeks have got the market cornered on online prOn, so therefore this should be a surprize. Nor should there be any head-scratching on P2P methods for music. But I just never thought that anyone would find a way to so oddly fuse them together. You know the kicker? it's the pink latex "sheath" that they had to put the device in. That's what's put it over the top for me. The could have forgone all the sleaze-u-endo, but then it wouldn't be nearly as much fun then would it?
No matter how cool this seems, I think I'll pass on this one.

I'll just "borrow" my music the good 'ole fashioned way.

1 comment:

David Tellez said...

What is it with nerds and their obsession with sex? Like oil and water, some things just dont mix.