Friday, September 03, 2004

FireFox is my new best friend

Oh how I love thee....let me count the ways.

1. I'm a geek - which means that anything new will therefore undoubtedly be better.
2. I've been using you for a few weeks on my Windows ProXP and have seen my spyware rate drop to zero.
3. You are universially supportable.
4. You are open-source, and are MAINTAINED as such.

I could go on, but to be honest, it was the really cute icon that did me in. (isn't it just adorable...hugging the planet like so...) Actually no, I finally gave into my boyfriend and decided to give it a try. Nevermid the fact that I was getting sick and tired with trying to combat all of the freakin ActiveX/Spyware bugs that kept installing KeyLoggers on my system. Not something that I am terribly happy about.


- so anyway. I'm a big chuckle-snorting-glasses-can't-stay-up-high-waiter-wearin geek! and I'm proud of it.

No comments: