Thursday, September 02, 2004

my life is sucking...

My teeth hurt. And its the kind of dull pain that grows on you slightly. It creeps its way up your sinuses to the point where you cannot ignore it because the loud thumping in your head prevents you from being able to see straight. That and the tears that are coming out of your eyes tend to blur your vision.

I had to go to the dentist. My head and jaw hurt so much that it couldn't be prevented. I wish that it was for a simple check-up, but it wasn't. It was dibiltating. Now that the drugs are starting to wear thin, I'm wondering if it was such a good idea. There were three different dentists in my mouth this afternoon. I'm glad that I dont have a high moral meter, otherwise I might have felt dirty. Oddly enough though, when I got up to leave, I towered over all of them. I'm not amazonian, but I'd figure that we "grow 'em" bigger out west. They must be mid-western mutts.

1 comment:

Kira said...

I don't think of myself as tall, I'm 5'10"...but in California that's about average for alot of women, that or I just tend to run in a tall crowd