Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Surprizingly busy

So I've started my school classes, and yesterday and today I have been working dilligently on them.(...ahem) not while at work of course. ;-)

anyway as a result I've managed to muscle together my first bonafide web-page that I've put together for my web-instruction class. Pretty it aint. But it'll do for the time being.

I have high minded ideals for what this should be, but most likely it'll come up short. I have a tendency to forget about the details, like making sure all of the links are live, etc, etc. But it should be interesting. I'm logging my trials and trbulations on another Blog which I'll be updating from time to time. Its really intended more for reference in the class-room so that I can say I'm actually doing something. Even though I can change the posting time...so if necessary I could fake it. Not that I would.

anyway...so...thats that. I'm never going to feel the wind on my cheeks, or see the light of day ever again...


why do I do this to myself?

No comments: