Wednesday, November 13, 2002

hunger is taking over...ugh. I have got a cracking headache and I know that it has to do with the fact that I haven't eaten anything since 6 am this morning. Its now 1 pm and my blood sugar is dipping dangerously low. It's about time for the bitch to come out and play. I should really shove something into my mouth. (I've really got some very strange oral fixations, don't I?)

Another roommate is now contemplating leaving...our happy little dysfunctional-orgiastic-sadistic-family is falling apart. What's a girl to do? And why is it that suddenly Paris is so fucking alluring. It fuckin' 20 degrees and uuuugggghhhhaaaleeee in the autumn/winter. No more culture than here?!?! I'll miss him if he goes. Good 'Ol Chap that he is.

must...find...sustance...girle...needs...food. *Thud*

No comments: