Thursday, November 07, 2002

Okay - so I spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out how in the heck I would post this great - farcical image of Bush - version 2 on this blog -only to fail miserably. I haven't done any HTML or Java for that matter in over 3 years. I am so freakin out of it anyway. My FTP situation is horrible. (read - I can't afford a good one so I'm relegated to crap free services) And on top of all of that – I’m tired and hung-over from last night.

Actually a moderately entertaining story – not worthy of a full retelling but possibly the juicy tidbits.

Birthday celebration at a campy piano bar in the big city…too much alcohol consumed by the birthday girl…obligatory outbursts by the birthday girl…a playful mauling at the table by Italian men…1 AM on a (now Thursday morning) I was ready to call it quits, but had just met a George Clooney Clone - and he was decidedly interested in me, even with the "on-me-like-a-cheap-suit" italian-mauler/man.
—Then it began to rain. not bad for a Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning.

No comments: