Wednesday, November 06, 2002

This is where I started, but Here may be where I end up.
I must rant: so much for civic duty. a freakin drop in the bucket and look what happens. I go and I vote and still the evil empire wins. makes it fee really futile.

Enough: the point was this; I think I'm interesting and that I have some insight to my world around me. Lord knows I've lived in my own world long enough - Time to introduce YOU to it as well. This is the beginning of something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. (Wait I'm not married!)

Odd how an egotistical defense of solipsism can turn into self righteous rants for the whole world to see.
a little tautological, no?

I am making MY statements heard, somehow. We'll see how it goes, and for how long "The Man" lets me do it. - damn its early.

No comments: